Overview of: Quiz 5Quiz 5 is the first quiz of applications of differentiation. It covers tangent lines and linear approximations, analytically determining stability of equilibrium in discrete dynamical systems, and logistic growth.
Points and due date summary
Total points: 8
Assigned: Oct. 16, 2019, 3:45 p.m.
Due: Oct. 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- The tangent line as a linear approximation
- Determining stability by cobwebbing linear approximations around equilibria
- The stability of equilibria for discrete dynamical systems
- Examples of determining the stability of equilibria for discrete dynamical systems
- Environmental carrying capacity
Go to: Online quiz: Quiz 5